At Inspira Arrowhead Senior Living, we are all part of the same symphony. Our goal is to create positive and joyful experiences for our residents and their families. Just like musical notes on a sheet, every day is different at an Inspira Arrowhead Senior Living community. We are looking for team members that are positive, collaborative, show leadership, are respectful and overflowing with integrity, care and hard work. We offer competitive wages, benefits, training and the opportunity for growth. We encourage you to apply and become part of our family today!
If you are passionate about your work and driven by the desire to create a life full of purpose for our residents, an Inspira Arrowhead Senior Living community may be the place for you. We have a current opening for a Medication Care Partner who will provide direct care to senior residents that follows a personalized medication and treatment plan.
Become part of our family and find your Cadence.
- Provides activities of daily living assistance to the residents as directed from each resident's service plan
- Assist in monitoring the medication program
- Setup and assist with self-administration of medication
- Order and receive medication; Keep medication files and medical records current and up-to-date
- Prioritizes and provides encouragement and support to the residents.
- Under the Universal Worker Model, the Care Partner's responsibilities can also include housekeeping and dining room duties
- Assists with activity program
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience working in Assisted Living and / or Memory Care
- Good verbal and written communication skills with a pleasant personality
- Able to work independently and follow scheduled plans
- Maintain composure in stressful situations
- Current First Aid and CPR license
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Inspira Arrowhead Senior Living