Maintenance Tech - Senior Living
People taking care of people, that's who we are and what we do at Cadence Living!
What to expect...
Are you looking for a job where you get to make a difference every day? Inspira Arrowhead is a beautiful Senior Living community in search of a Maintenance technician. Our Maintenance Tech is responsible for maintaining the structural integrity of the building, and general upkeep of all company maintenance-related issues. They ensure that all repairs and services are completed according to operating and safety standards.
If you are kind, compassionate, and genuinely desire to make meaningful connections with our residents, a Cadence Living community may be the place for you.
Currently Hiring for: Sunday- Thursday - Full Time
Same Day Pay, free employee meals, tuition assistance, bonus programs, and other great benefits!
If that's enough to interest you, stop by and visit us. We would love to have you meet the team!
What Cadence Living has to offer you?
- Competitive wages, training, and opportunities to learn new skills and grow
- An inclusive, positive work environment where everyone has a voice
- Pay active - use your money before payday!
- Shoes for Crews!
- Heath, Dental, and Vision insurance for full-time employees with choices of affordable plans (BCBS) for Employee, Child, Family, and/or Spouse
- Basic Life Insurance covered by the employer
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation & Sick days
- Paid Holidays off for all full- and part-time employees
- Tuition reimbursement - we will help with the cost of your certification classes!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Generous Retention Bonus Program
- Free meals at work, and more!
What will you do as a Maintenance Technician?
- Maintaining the structural integrity of the building, and general upkeep of all company maintenance-related issues.
- Performing routine building maintenance as directed (painting, floor care, pressure washing, basic plumbing repairs, etc.) and other assigned duties each workday.
- Ensure that all repairs and services are completed according to operating and safety standards.
If you have these qualifications, we'd love to chat:
- Positive team player attitude and love working with people!
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior maintenance experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and their uses, cleaning equipment.
- HVAC, minor electrical, drywall repair and texturing, carpentry, plumbing, painting, and general maintenance skill set.
- Previous experience working in Independent Living (IL), Assisted Living (AL), Memory Care (MC), or Senior Living experience is a plus!
Life at Cadence
At Cadence Living, we are all part of the same symphony. Our goal is to create positive and joyful experiences for our residents and their families. Just like musical notes on a sheet, every day is different at a Cadence Living community. We are looking for positive, collaborative team members who show leadership, are respectful, and overflowing with integrity, care, and hard work. We encourage you to apply and become part of our family today!
. Become part of our family and find your Cadence! You belong here!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Inspira Arrowhead Senior LivingGlendale, AZ
Real EstateView All Inspira Arrowhead Senior Living Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.