Our client is a company that specializes in Security, Automation and Sound. Having been in business for over 11 years and members of the BBB, they ensure that every customer has a wonderful experience from start to finish and is one they can remember for a lifetime. They take great pride in hiring only the best employees, to ensure that customers know their family is safe and that any information shared is secure.
As a Sales Representative, you will be expected to call new potential clients, client business referrals, or web leads as well as service prospective customers/clients as needed. Working with the client, we will rely on you to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. You must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue. In this fantastic opportunity, you will maintain relationships with current customers and bring in new ones to drive business. You will be an ambassador of our company, becoming a trusted face to our customers while also adhering to company values and policy. The great part about the role, you will also have opportunity to go out into the community to participate in client-facing events as well!
- Research and contact sales leads from various sources (i.e. trade shows, campaigns, directories, web searches , or digital resources
- Qualify leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Answer potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Build relationships with channel partners and team members to close sales
- .. as well as help the client through the sales process as a contributing member of a great team!
- Minimum of 1 year of B2B outside sales experience
- Previous experience making outbound calls, inside sales or related experience - this is essential to your success in your role
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success seen by their competitive compensation plus commission, an extensive benefits package, 401K plan along with future growth opportunities within the company.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #ZAL