Our client is a specialty media company with strategically positioned outdoor advertising assets in New York City and spanning the major U.S. Markets. Our client’s versatile inventory provides their clients with an unprecedented line of communication to some of the world’s most dynamic and culturally trendsetting demographics. Their experienced team is also able to custom scout locations in markets across the country.
Our client is a small, growing company that offers a fresh and fun environment that allows their employees the opportunity to create and advance their careers. Are you looking to challenge your skills while working with other professionals who are great at what they do? Are you never satisfied with good enough and want to be a valuable contributor to a collective success? If so, then we have the opportunity for you!
Utilizing your customer service experience, you’ll be responsible for successfully performing the following duties:
- Supports the Account Executive’s efforts to generate and develop new business to meet specified production goals including scheduling appointments
- Supports Account Executive’s activities to maintain and nurture existing client relationships
- Liaises between client companies, Account Executive, and operations staff
- Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of industry product information
- Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of local competition and of prevalent industry and business climate within the region
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 1 year of sales administration experience a plus
- Experience in Out of Home Marketing desired
- Google Suites
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail are a must
- Highly motivated and forward-thinking - you must go above and beyond for all tasks
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package, easy access to public transportation and future growth opportunities.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a creative, collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.