Insperity Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a leading Rock & Fluids Laboratory serving both exploration and production clients within the Oil and Gas industry, is seeking an experienced Salesperson to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be an expert at building and managing relationships, identifying and qualifying leads, and closing deals that are win-win's for both our company and the client.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Ability to learn complex concepts quickly
- A deep understanding of the sales process of consultative/solution selling
- Superb interpersonal skills, and the ability to build, develop, and maintain strong business relationships.
- Strong ability to navigate a client organization and develop key points of contact in multiple departments and multiple levels of leadership
- Exceptional communication skills with proven track record of quickly building credibility both internally and externally
- Be an action oriented, high energy, and a collaborative, team-player
- Strong and proven negotiation skills
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Generating leads and going after them with vigor and determination
- Research and data driven approach to account planning
- Analyzing customer needs in terms of current business objectives
- Problem-solving and issue resolution
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Preparing and submitting sales proposals
- Maintaining client records in the company’s CRM
- 5 years in a Sales or Project Management role for a technical services/product focused company
- Understanding of the sales process in a technical services sales role
- Ability to learn and comprehend complex concepts quickly
- Intuitive ability to read people and situations, and adjust appropriately
- Self-motivated, hardworking, resourceful, and passionate, with the ability to manage time and determined to succeed
- Exude confidence, a professional image, and present/converse with an engaging, affable personality
- Strong commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and technical teams
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Able to travel 40% - 60% of the time
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at Insperity