Product Manager, Time & Attendance
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Product Manager, Time & Attendance
We are currently seeking a Product Manager, Time & Attendance to join our team.
Responsible for defining product line strategy, business plans, identifying business opportunities and creating functional specifications. Provides the guiding vision for the product and acts as a business leader of the product. Responsible for the definition and management of product releases and ensuring project teams meet the defined schedules.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Provides the guiding vision for the product and acts as a business leader of the product.
- Creates and maintains the product roadmap.
- Works closely with Business Units to understand market needs and translate them into appropriate feature sets. Responsible for defining product line strategy, business plans, identifying business opportunities and creating functional specifications.
- Analyzes user feedback and stakeholder requests for effective prioritization.
- Partners with the technology goup in the definition of SLAs, data conditions, performance requirements and product portfolio awareness.
- Works with all disciplines that participate in software creation from UX and design through development.
- Ensures the definition and management of product releases and project teams meet the defined schedules.
- Ensures all customer and quality requirements are satisfied in the product delivery.
- Works with Business Units, Project Managers and development teams during the design, development, tests and launch phases of the software development and release cycle.
- Evaluates and reports on current product line performance and usage.
- Writes internal and client facing product release notes. Educates sales and customer service personnel as needed.
- Acts as Product Subject Matter Expert. Engages in knowledge transfer with all project team members.
- Provides clear communication on status of features, issues and resolutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, MIS or Computer Science is required.
- Three to five years product management experience is required. A minimum of three years of demonstrated project management ability. HR, Payroll, Time and Attendance experience is strongly preferred. Prior managerial experience and work in a high-tech environment are preferable.
- Must be knowledgeable in time and attendance and/or payroll processing..
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Must possess excellent customer skills and organizational skills, ability to learn new concepts quickly and be a self-starter.
- Good oral and written communication skills specifically relating to creating user documentation and providing user training.
- Must demonstrate analytical and statistical skills.
- Sound knowledge of system design, development and effective testing methods.
- Leadership skills are necessary.
- Capable self-starter able to work independently, be innovative and actively seek new or better methods of competence.
- A positive team player with a sense of urgency directed toward the provision of successful solutions for specific projects.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Insperity provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $87,600 - 98,990.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at Insperity