Articulate Communications is looking for a candidate to act as an Office Assistant for the agency. Articulate represents an exciting client base of early, mid-stage and established technology and financial services companies, and is one of the fastest growing agencies in this space.
Office Coordinator (Part- Time)
20-30 hrs per week
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our team and will work closely with Articulate staff to ensure the agency operates as efficiently as possible. We are looking for a dependable and motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced work environment, adapts well to change, and is a creative problem-solver.
- Provide general administrative assistance to staff (reporting, scanning, providing research assistance, presentation binding, coordinating meetings and invites, printing, copying and more)
- Manage and execute special projects as designated by the CEO and other senior staff members
- Coordinate agency social media and website postings
- Deliver data entry, word processing and spreadsheet tasks
- Field and direct incoming telephone calls and accurate messages
- Greet and direct clients and visitors
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail
- Update and maintain databases such as contact lists and client information
- Provide administrative support to Accounting team
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Update and maintain internal staff directories and other print and electronic records
- Assist with agency event planning and implementation
- Monitor and maintain office supply inventory and replenish as needed
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Distribute marketing emails and agency reports via Constant Contact
- Deliver on ad-hoc organizational or process efficiency projects
- Liaise with building and facilities manager when issues arise
- Provide support for special events and agency social activities
To be considered as a qualified candidate, you must meet the following criteria:
- Interested in a career in operations/business administration/public relations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving abilities and keen attention to detail
- Self-confident with a positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Dependable, responsible, professional and resourceful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (emphasis on Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Basic design skills a plus
Why You Should Work at Articulate:
Smart, experienced and results-driven, the Articulate team is known for creating and executing proactive, impactful communications programs that build credibility and help our clients achieve their bottom-line objectives. We do this in a friendly, team-oriented environment that fosters collaboration and cross-agency thinking.
For this position, we offer flexible hours along with excellent opportunities for professional development and growth within the agency.
We strive to provide a rewarding and challenging atmosphere where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by lawEmployment Type: FULL_TIME
Required Skills: office assistant