Our client is a technology-driven production company that builds and supports engagement products and services that help their clients reach and fully connect with their stakeholders. Their innovative services include virtual meeting platforms, video & broadcast productions, and meeting services solutions. They envision a world where creativity and technology are more broadly and effectively combined to improve human connectivity and engagement.
Our client’s team are producers and planners; creators and coordinators; tinkerers and technicians; coders and client-delighters; helpers and hunters; managers and magicians. With creativity, technology, teamwork and grit, our client brings meetings and productions of all kinds to life for their clients. And as the world evolves, our client will eagerly adapt to continue bringing the most cutting-edge solutions to the marketplace.
Event Support Coordinator (Part-Time)
Because of our client’s continued growth, they are seeking Event Support Coordinators to provide online support via the web, telephone and email for Pando, web conferencing and broadcast projects.
- Respond to technical support requests via phone and email based on project specific requirements.
- Provide support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Serve as the virtual host for our client’s Web Conference programs.
- Manage quality control of the web platform, as well as adherence to all SOPs.
- Assist with event functions, including pre and post event reporting.
- Maintain the registration database, as well as the event support inbox.
- Maintains detailed call logs and post-event reports using in-house software.
- Maintains a professional relationship with customers and vendors, as well as staff.
- Previous technical customer service experience.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the internet broadcast field (e.g., Webcams, Audio (Mic & Speakers), Internet browsers, Wi-Fi, Hotspots, bandwidth for streaming content, etc.).
- Ability to efficiently troubleshoot via phone or email (i.e. calmly identifying issue, finding solutions).
- Experience dealing with multiple platforms/OS (PC, MAC, iOS, Android), web interfaces, web cameras, sound, communication and Internet connectivity issues.
- Experience with Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Edge, Lotus Notes a plus.
- Works well without direct supervision.
- Schedule flexibility required. Must be able to work flexible day, evening, and some weekend hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Required Skills: event support, technical assistance, customer service, part-time