Mortgage Operations Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We work hard. Play hard. Invest where our heart lives. And pursue freedom for all.
At Liberty Bank and Trust, you'll find that there's freedom here - for our customers and for you.
If you are passionate about impacting the lives of others and understand that your success has a positive effect on the company's bottom line, and the communities we serve then please apply today to join our winning team!
The Mortgage Operations Analyst is responsible for analyzes mortgage operations assisting the business model looking for opportunities to optimize the mortgage business process. This position will work closely with other business units to identify and define business needs and standardize mortgage operational workflows.
- Works with mortgage business constituents to identify and define organizational needs. Interprets business requirements and rules then works to define, develop, optimize and implement workflows across mortgage operations.
- Works directly with mortgage operation users to troubleshoot system questions and issues while looking for enhancement opportunities.
- Participate in software implementation, testing and upgrade projects. Maintain current system and software releases, integration and testing.
- Participates and/or coordinate the writing of policies, procedures and job aids for mortgage loan operations and other areas as assigned.
- Manages vendors and system providers to utilize applications to fullest capacity.
- Reviews, analyzes and modifies overall operational systems and procedures relating to the mortgage lending function.
- Develops activities within the mortgage lending operations area and coordinates those activities with other functional areas.
- Tracks pipeline of loan sales, productivity and reporting.
- All other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting, or 1-2 years experience with bank accounting, collateral, and loan documentation and/or training or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Must have a technical aptitude for automated systems.
- Understanding and knowledge of commercial, consumer, and mortgage loan processes.
- Microsoft Office, Encompass, CALYX, ITI (FISERV), QuickBooks
As you might expect, we value every member of our team. That's why we offer competitive pay and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. We also do our best to make sure Liberty Bank and Trust is an incredible place not just to work but to build a career. We want you to learn, grow and share in the success you help create.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AddressNew Orleans, LA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Insperity