When it comes to women’s healthcare, our client, located in Rancho Cucamonga, California, focuses on comprehensive care and an integrated approach to help women navigate issues unique to the female body. With an eye toward prevention and overall wellness, they are fully equipped to provide gynecological care for women in every stage of life, from young adulthood through menopause and beyond.
Medical Office Manager
If you’re not afraid to wear multiple hats and no job being too small or too large, then we are looking for you.
If you’re an analytically oriented, ultra-organized, extremely detail-oriented self-starter with a great attitude seeking a challenge, then joining our client’s growing organization could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are seeking an experienced and professional Medical Office Manager to join our team. In this role, you will provide management and leadership to our operations and administration team.
- 3+ years Office Management experience.
- Strong billing experience required.
- Knowledge of Insurance contracts.
- Proven ability to supervise, train, motivate and evaluate new and current staff with a goal to create and support an engaging and positive workplace.
- Experience with medical billing systems, medical coding and medical terminology.
- Must be professional, organized and a detail-oriented team player with effective interpersonal communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess compassionate demeanor and high ethical standards.
- Marketing experience a plus.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #HCE