Manager, Competitive Intelligence
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Manager, Competitive Intelligence
We are currently seeking a Manager, Competitive Intelligence to join our team.
This position is responsible for providing key stakeholder teams across the business with timely, relevant competitive insights, analysis, and strategic recommendations. Builds understanding of the competitive landscape by developing and delivering analyses and insights related to businesses, competitors, and the ecosystem. Works with leadership across the organization, to support the intelligence and analytics needs of the organization and to inform the strategic analysis. Partners with sales, marketing, operations, and IT to understand contextual intel needs, develops and executes plan to collect, analyze, and deliver against those requirements.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Develops subject matter expertise and delivers deep thinking related to Insperity’s businesses, competitors, and industry.
- Scopes, manages, and executes projects that provide information and insight responsive to leadership needs.
- Researches and analyzes data on market trends, new market opportunities, and competitive moves to inform business strategy.
- Develops detailed competitive and market views through compilation of data from multiple sources including primary and secondary market research, sales, marketing as well as internal and external data sources.
- Develops and implements market intelligence systems and competitive assets including newsletters, internal communications, and customer facing documents that generate actionable business results, articulate our competitive positioning, and provide early alerts for market changes.
- Designs and executes analytic programs, including open-source research, interviews with subject matter experts, and quantitative research to support such projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Strategy, Economics, Market Research, or related degree is required.
- Seven or more years of relevant work experience required; five or more years required for candidates with an MBA or other graduate degree.
- Experience in competitive intelligence, consulting, strategic planning and development, or market insights is preferred.
Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP) certification is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is required.
- Knowledge of HCM industry as well as associated emerging technologies and landscape is preferred.
- Ability to apply a systematic method to problem solving, including the ability to accept complex assignments, analyze problems, and recommend strategies that support positive business results.
- Strong research and analysis project management experience, including methodology design and interpretation of results.
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Adaptable and flexible with ability to respond quickly to emerging priorities while thriving in a dynamic, team-based environment across multiple functions.
- Effectively establishes themselves as a trusted advisor, consultative partner, and subject matter expert.
- Proven sensitivity toward confidentiality with an understanding of corporate policies and guidelines that impact legal and ethical conduct and competitive intelligence practices.
- Self-directed, goal oriented and personally accountable.
- Detail oriented, organized and possesses the ability to handle a multi-task environment with great skill and accuracy.
- Leading and managing in a remote environment.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at Insperity