Since 2006, our client’s mission has been bringing superior service and innovation to a (still) dusty market. They've fundamentally changed the way people think of shipping by taking service to a new level. They are a modern and fast-paced global organization in an aggressive growth stage. They help their clients with prioritized, express and special shipments, both domestic and international.
Logistics Coordinator / Shipping Specialist
If you are looking to launch and develop your career, are motivated, driven with exceptional work ethic and want to be on a growing team where results will be rewarded, apply immediately!! If you are seeking a phenomenal opportunity to contribute and hone your primary skill set, which also challenges you to grow as a professional by applying your innovative thinking and approach, thank goodness, because we are seeking someone like that!
- Act as a project manager and logistics / shipping specialist.
- Source materials needed for packaging, setting up and scheduling various shipping methods, book airlines, book agents for transporting the shipments, etc.
- Understand the shipping needs of the client and then piece everything together to successfully accomplish that goal.
- Recent College graduate or 1+ years of high-end shipping experience to include air freight, customs and international shipping experience or have worked for a Pharma company in a shipping/logistics role.
- Ability to manage your time and possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to operate in a professional-work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Required Skills: Bachelors' degree,