Our client is an engineering company with experience in providing unmatched value in marine and industrial electrical and control services and products. Their strength lies in helping their clients with installation, commissioning and troubleshooting ensuring professional and timely delivery. They strive to build and maintain strong long-term relationships with our clients based on trust and understanding of their needs.
Full Stack Developer
Leveraging your passion for data and concern for data integrity, we seek a technically savvy professional to oversee the company’s IT infrastructure / database. These engagements will require that you work with and build relationships with the technology and work closely with departments throughout the office.
- Design, implementation, improvement, monitoring and maintenance of infrastructure.
- Design and integration of software for monitoring, reporting, alerting and data acquisition.
- Design and implementation of desktop, web and mobile applications.
- Supervise possible other internal / external developers.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Prefer candidates with Web Scraping experience.
- Occasional short travel possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.