Customer Support Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client represents the leading manufacturers of restaurant supplies and commercial kitchen equipment for the food service industry. Since 1984, their seasoned experts have been serving the needs of restaurant distributors, chefs, hotels, restaurants, c-stores, hospitals, schools, and more in the greater New York and New Jersey area.
Our client is hiring a customer support representative to manage customer requests, to include: processing of orders, modiﬁcations, sales support, and customer concerns across several communication channels.
Your responsibilities as the Customer Support Representative will include:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues.
- Providing feedback on the efﬁciency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
What We’re Looking For:
This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated person who is seeking a challenging and varied role—and wants to grow personally. A successful candidate will be:
- A resourceful problem solver
- Relationship builder
- Results focused & detail oriented
- System follower
- Calm under pressure
- Familiarity in CRM Platforms (Speciﬁcally HubSpot or Salesforce)
- Experience with a ticket system for customer support issues
- Expertise in Microsoft Ofﬁce &/or Google G Suite (Speciﬁcally Excel or Sheets)
- Comfort with cloud-based software
- Comfort with phone conversations
- A passion for the food industry
- Excited to be a part of a growing company
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, although not required
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- A minimum of 3 years customer service experience in a business/corporate environment
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation, ranging from $40-55K (commensurate with experience), and an extensive benefits package to include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Strong PTO Program
- Personal/Sick Day Policy
- Profit Sharing Program
Our client is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Insperity