Customer Success Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Want to work for us and find out why?
This position is responsible for the cultivation, administration, and maintenance of the customer relationship. Builds relationships with customers through the delivery of exceptional customer service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
· Communicates proactively with Business Performance Solutions (BPS) customers to ensure strategic plans are developed, monitored and delivered to assigned client base.
· Conducts system utilization reviews to drive feature usage and improve customer satisfaction and retention.
· Educates/Trains customers on how to leverage all aspects of BPS product offerings.
· Handles minor training issues with end users and minor configuration changes.
· Triages requests from end users for assistance with any software solution.
· Determines when to escalate issues to other departments and resources based on a thorough needs assessment.
· Communicates customer feedback to internal stakeholders, including clear documentation on feature requests.
· Troubleshoots, supports and coordinates other contracted services.
· Assists the Technical Support team as needed.
· Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
· Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
· Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
· Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High school diploma or equivalent is required, Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
· Two to three years’ experience in customer service/relationship management in B2B environment is required.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
No licenses or certifications are required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
· Demonstrated strong commitment to exceptional customer service.
· Demonstrated strong commitment to a team environment and a client focus.
· Demonstrated well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to develop an independent viewpoint and present a compelling business case to support recommendations.
· Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business partners by building personal credibility and solid trust.
· Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
· Possesses strong time management and organizational skills.
· Looks for opportunities to sustain regular contact with clients and improve client retention.
· Demonstrated expertise within functional discipline.
· Maintains courteous, professional and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
Performs light work; exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Travels: Yes If yes, up to 5% of time What percent of time is this position required to drive a vehicle (other than Company issued) for business purposes? 5%
HIPAA LEVEL HIPAA Plan Level identifies if the position is authorized to use and disclose protected health information. Plan Level 3 – Not authorized to deal with any protected health information. Should never discuss any issues related to protected health information. HIPAA Security Level designates a position’s access to electronically held protected health information. Security Level 3 – Not permitted any access to electronically stored protected health information.
BusinessView all jobs at Insperity