Our client is a diverse wholesale plumbing distributor specializing in delivering cost effective solutions with personal, dependable and technical expertise. Our extensive knowledge of facilities and breadth of product lines ensures the right quality part the first time.
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
The Customer Service Representative (CSR), will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. Our CSR’s are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. CSR’s advocate for customers when necessary. Problem-solving is critical; our CSR’s are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to handle customer needs.
- Manage a high volume of incoming calls, email, fax, text and walk-in customers
- Ability to observe physical products that are brought in for identification and compare with print catalogs and other resources to support customer’s product needs
- Create and support customer transactions including quotes and sales orders
- Fulfill and complete walk-in or will call transactions by picking, packaging and billing the order
- Identify larger sales opportunities and hand off to the appropriate sales person
- Keep accurate and current records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Meet personal and customer service team quotas for sales, activities and call handling
- Support the showroom/will call area by counting and restocking inventory, rotating product displays and maintaining records and layouts of products displayed
- Maintain cleanliness and professionalism in the sales areas
- Associate's degree or equivalent from 2 year college or technical school; or 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Accounting software; Inventory software and Microsoft package including spreadsheets and email. Also requires knowledge of CRM tools.
- Must be able to handle difficult or emotional customer situations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #ZCL