Customer Care Representative (Partial Remote)
Insperity Duluth, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Care Representative
Providing front-line customer contact and customer service, the Customer Care Representative will be responsible for receiving inbound calls and emails from customers and consumers. You will be expected to troubleshoot product issues with customers over the phone, process service orders from customers, process product returns and mailing literature.
- Point of contact for all technical help to consumers and sales force
- Operate telephone system and monitor incoming call activity
- Receive and process inbound requests via e-mail and website inquiries
- Create return authorizations for customers
- Coordinate work activities with onsite Service Center
- Enter Bill of Sales in CRM (Salesforce).
- Previous 1-2 years Customer Service experience
- Experience working in a high call volume/metric-driven environment
- Strong communications skills
- Pleasant phone voice with a clear understandable tone
- Ability to multitask. Responding to chat lines and customer calls along with the ability to navigate our customer service system.
- Intermediate computer skills and experience in Microsoft office products
- Typing speed of 40+WPM
- Previous experience with CRM platform (SalesForce preferred)
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K plan with generous match
- Competitive individual or family health care benefits
- Generous PTO policy
- Hybrid work schedule options
- Expense reimbursement
BusinessView all jobs at Insperity