Our client has acquired the ability to design, manage or build almost any project you are looking to engage. They provide General contracting, utility, earth work, trenching and underground work, landscaping and site beautification, tenant improvement, HVAC, curb and gutter, concrete foundations, stamped concrete, walkways, driveways, asphalt paving and more.
If you strive for excellence through organization and attention to detail, coupled with an ability to solve problems and apply mathematical operations to such tasks as account reconciliation, payroll, work paper preparation and other month-end closing procedures as assigned. You’re not afraid to wear multiple hats and for you, no job being too small or too large.
- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance
- Develop system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating and posting transactions
- Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries
- Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries
- Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends
- Compile with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field a plus
- Minimum 3 years of bookkeeping experience
- Construction industry knowledge/experience
- Must have experience in QuickBooks and Excel
- Be familiar with SFAS rules
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #ZAL