- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client provides Electronic Test and Measurement Equipment to the Electronics, Systems, DoD, Military, Aerospace and Telecommunications markets. They have an in-house laboratory, which provides Test Equipment Maintenance, Calibration, Repair, as well as Metrology and Contract Testing Services.
As the Administrative Assistant/Customer Service team member, you will provide outstanding support to the staff while delivering exceptional customer service and professionalism to clients and vendors. You will be expected to complete a variety of tasks to ensure that office operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- Main responsibility of this role will be to keep the customers informed.
- Communicate with customers as indicated by General Manager or Lab Manager.
- Call vendors and customers ensuring all required documentation is gathered.
- Provide assistance by following up on quotes for work requests on New Purchase, used, Rentals, refurbished equipment, calibration, and repair quotes.
- Cross train with Lab Administrator for coverage when needed.
- Answer phones in a professional manner following office telephone etiquette guidelines; ensure all voicemail messages are handled appropriately and customers waiting for call backs are taken care of in a timely manner.
- Greet visitors in a professional manner.
- Work with Marketing team for Key Site requests and create quotes as assigned.
- Create Invoices for NSCA customers.
- Might perform general Accounts Receivables and reconciliation duties including contact customers for outstanding payments, overdue invoices, and compare deposit information to reconcile in accounting system (QuickBooks).
- Might perform light bookkeeping duties including entering deposits in accounting system.
- Create and prepare bank deposit slips as well as drop off to bank if requested.
- Might reconcile ACT database with accounting software to ensure customer data is updated and most recent information is on file.
- Process payments received for bank deposit as well as credit cards payments.
- File hard and electronic copies of customer work documents in appropriate files.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by General Manager
- Follow all training and any available SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) for duties outlined above.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years previous Customer Service or Administrative experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail a must
- Excellent time management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
BusinessView all jobs at Insperity