Administrative Clerk (Cash)
Insperity Trenton, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client takes a team approach to employee benefit plan administration and are structured to give their clients individualized, personal service. Their customer service team pays claims and responds to participant inquiries. They are dedicated to providing premium quality service through their investment in new technologies and the on-going training and education of their staff.
As the Administrative Clerk, you will be responsible for the day-to-day clerical functions and support within the Cash department. You will be expected to utilize your skills and talents to successfully perform the following duties:
• Manage the daily mail by opening, sorting, date stamping and delivering office mail to all departments.
• Scan, copy, and sort remittance reports.
• Remotely deposit checks using Bank of America and TD Bank machines.
• Assemble mailing such as termination and new eligible packets and COBRA billings.
• Update addresses in the IBM iSeries database.
• Sort, scan and distribute faxes, emails, and other printed items.
• Assist Accounting department with scanning/copying of documents.
• Maintain and control ordering of supplies for all departments.
• Respond to telephone inquiries in a respectful and courteous manner.
• Provide daily switchboard backup for lunch coverage and as required for operator time off.
• Contribute to the daily workflow with regular and punctual attendance.
• Performs related work as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Business or related field preferred.
• 1-3 years of experience in an administrative or clerical support role.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Advanced level of knowledge with Microsoft Office suite and email.
• Ability to understand and accept verbal and written instructions for completion of clerical tasks.
• High level of organizational skills.
• Requires ability to prioritize to complete multiple daily tasks.
• Working knowledge of various office equipment including computer, scanning/labeling systems.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at Insperity