Our client was founded in 2013 with a simple mission in mind: To help B2B Marketers and Sales people use social media more effectively and measurably. They knew that buyers were spending more time online researching and formulating business solutions and that if B2B brands wanted to reach them they needed to find a way to offer an online personal presence too. This led to the development of our client’s patented software and their social selling program for B2B. Their unique approach aims to simplify social media and automate online posting and engagement for sales people and executives. Their Vision: Connecting sellers and executives with their customers on social media and beyond.
This is a hybrid role that requires the candidate to truly understand both our service (social medial marketing) and software capabilities, be able to position those in the general digital marketing area, while being very well versed in the industry where our client (Insperity) operates to anticipate and understand client needs/campaigns and upsell opportunities.
This role marries business development (grounded in marketing and vertical expertise) and client advocacy with client advocacy coming first.
- Calls and face-to-face meetings with customer (travel required).
- Delivering and providing expert insights on weekly and monthly reports.
- Translating reports into actionable next steps for training or new services.
- Proposing new services and levels of support and following up on the orders (there will be a small compensation for growing and retaining accounts).
- Researching clients landscape to discover new opportunities.
- Working to secure longer contracts and extensions.
- (Advocating for the client with our operational and development teams to get products to function properly and to deliver new needed changes).
- Escalating issues and potential threats with Thought Horizon leadership.
- Bachelors’ degree highly preferred.
- 3 - 7 years of experience.
- Any experience working with PEO’s/HR is highly preferred.
- Self-starter, fantastic with people, experience caring for large corporate clients, problem-solver, ability to creatively solve problems with new services and ideas.
- Ability to travel to visit client sites.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #HCE