Our client designs, installs, services and live monitors security solutions nationwide. Most of their clients have outdoor assets, repetitive problems, expensive guards and/or a need for greater security to reduce theft and vandalism. They don’t wait for alarms! Our client takes a proactive approach with live surveillance. Their highly trained staff monitors the outside and inside of the client’s property to help prevent crimes before they happen. They watch perimeters, entrances, alleys, rooftops, parking lots, storefronts, secure rooms, lobbies and hallways.
Reporting to the District Manager, the Account Executive is responsible for prospecting, developing and managing new client relationships in the commercial, industrial, or civil construction industry. In this relationship driven role, your major duties will include prospecting, cold calling, designing site security systems, selling new accounts, project managing installations, upgrading/cross selling existing accounts, renewing accounts and providing superior customer service and support.
Success in the role is going to take someone that is extremely sharp, knows the market and has the wherewithal to slug it out in a competitive environment. Our client needs someone with a determined work ethic and a high activity level in order to be successful. You can’t be afraid to hear “no” and you view the unmovable obstacle, not as a challenge, but an achievable chance to make a difference. If this sounds like you, then you’ll find that we have an ideal place to nurture that perspective and build a rewarding, long lasting career.
- Leverage well established network of customer and industry relationships to drive opportunity development
- Perform cold calling on phone and in person
- Conduct high intensity prospecting for new clients with a relentless pursuit of new customer attainment
- Develop innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Prepare written proposals; delivering presentations to customers and other stakeholders
- Diligently using, maintaining and updating customer information using CRM
- University education with a preference for Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years’ experience in an outbound sales role
- Proven measurable sales success - past award winner, industry reputation, top earner, etc.
- Professional sales training from a well-established sales organization
- Continued focus on professional sales skills development preferred
- Proficiency in software skills such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM tools
- Experience selling technical or industrial solutions into the commercial, industrial or civil construction industries
- Able to communicate, in both verbally and written form, with all levels of organizations
- Team player with high level of influence and strong management skills, able and willing to be assertive when necessary
- Valid driver’s license required
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.