Account Executive, MidMarket Service Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive for Middle Market Service Operations.
Middle Market is where challenge is fun, results are rewarding, and we live our values. The Insperity Middle Market Solutions team is an exceptional group focused specifically on supporting our larger clients ranging in size from 150 to 5,000 employees. Part of our mission is to help our Middle Market clients become the best they can be by understanding their unique challenges and integrating relevant human capital/human resources solutions that accelerate their potential.
As the Middle Market client advocate and strategic partner, you will provide advice around the company’s products and services that best meet client’s business needs. This position leads and guides others in leveraging opportunities to set up the client for success by delivery of solutions that positively impact the client's business and creates client loyalty.
- Utilizing the Account Management Plan, defines a relationship strategy that ensures all key decision makers and client "buyer" relationships are leveraged to drive individual wins and business results for the client company.
- Builds relationship improvement plans and actions as needed to ultimately drive client loyalty and renewal. As a trusted client advisor, creates a pipeline of future business opportunities and revenue driving or value-added strategic services for clients.
- Assess strategic business needs and challenges and translate business strategy into human capital opportunities that have business impact to the client.
- Guides the client through analysis by knowing the client’s industry, current and future business trends and practices to accurately diagnose business strengths and weaknesses.
- Leverages internal partners to identify, collect and organize data for analysis and decision-making. Develops strategies and plans, resulting in a systematic approach to addressing client needs. Ensures that the customer perspective is the driving force behind business decisions and activities.
- Positions services and sells solutions by consulting with client executives, gaining commitment and coordinating implementation timelines. Partners with the service team and internal departments to facilitate delivery of standard and customized services in a way that is appropriately sequenced to match client readiness and capacity.
- Ensures deadlines are met and keeps stakeholders informed of project status. Maintains
- effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusts effectively to new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures. Ensures that self and service team are able to present recommendations and anticipated outcomes that clearly show how company products, services and ideas would meet client’s needs. Ensures that all facilitated meetings serve business objectives while using appropriate interpersonal styles and considering the potential contributions of others.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is required, Master’s Degree in related field is preferred.
- Seven to ten years of experience in related field is required.
- Successful track record demonstrating business acumen with “C” level executives in an executive customer service environment.
- Clear and comprehensive understanding with HR strategic and operation functions to include analysis of financial statements, researching current workplace trends and identifying system or process issues
- Project Management
- Excellent presentation and group facilitation skills
- Travel up to 30% of time
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’re regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work.”
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
BusinessView all jobs at Insperity