“Problem Solving” is one of our core values at InspectionXpert, and as a member of the Development Team you will be required to tackle some difficult problems that do not always have a clear and defined solution. As a growing start-up in the triangle, we are looking for a Machine Learning Developer who is looking to be a part of a killer team that is maniacally focused on serving our customers and constantly evolving. Of course, we also appreciate doing this in the comfort of t-shirts and jeans.
Our Core Values (a.k.a Who we are, Who you need to be):
Courageousness: Be a seeker and a speaker of truth
Humility: Great ideas come from anywhere
Continuous Improvement: Go beyond “what is” to “what could be”
Perseverance: Continuous Effort = Greatest Potential
Problem Solving: Be hard on the problem, not the person
Pride in Craftsmanship: Our work is our signature
Sense of Humor: We choose how to react to all situations
What you will do:
InspectionXpert Corporation is looking for a killer ML / Computer Vision Software Developer. In this role you will be required to build cutting edge computer vision functionality including object detection and character recognition powered by advanced ML algorithms such as SVM, KNN, HoG, and ANN/CNN. You will help solve real-world problems that manufacturers around the world face on a daily basis and do it in a way that our customers say, “THAT KICKS ASS”.
What you have done:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or Engineering (will consider other degrees with more experience)
- Have 2+ years of practical experience with Machine Learning / Computer Vision libraries such as OpenCV, TensorFlow, or Accord.NET)
- Have 2+ years of practical experience developing image recognition algorithms utilizing Machine Learning.
- Have 2+ years of practical experience with design patterns.
- Taken it upon yourself to learn new technology, patterns, methodologies, domains of knowledge
It would be cool if you have:
- Had experience with Jenkins continuous integration server.
- Had exposure to CAD (e.g. SolidWorks, AutoCAD, etc…), manufacturing, quality assurance and/or statistics
What you will get:
- The chance to work with a kick-ass team of smart people who will push you to your greatest potential.
- The opportunity to learn and grow your professional career through sponsored education, certification and learning conferences.
- Take part in company activities with your co-workers that include bowling, go-kart racing, lunches, BBQs, ski trips etc.
- Participate in company sponsored volunteer opportunities (Boys and Girls Club, Habitat for Humanity, Brown Bag Ministry).
- A solid benefits package that includes 15 days PTO, 11 paid holidays, company paid Health, Dental and Vision plans (100% of premiums for employee, 50% of premiums for dependents), Life, AD&D, LTD plans, Gym/Fitness Reimbursement, and 401k program with generous employer match.