“Pride in Craftsmanship” is one of our core values at InspectionXpert, and as a member of the Development Team you will be required to demonstrate a thorough attention to detail and pride in the code that you produce. As a growing start-up in the triangle, we are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer who is looking to be a part of a killer team that is maniacally customer focused and constantly evolving. Of course, we also appreciate doing this in the comfort of t-shirts and jeans.
Our Core Values (a.k.a Who we are, Who you need to be):
Courageousness: Be a seeker and a speaker of truth
Humility: Great ideas come from anywhere
Continuous Improvement: Go beyond “what is” to “what could be”
Perseverance: Continuous Effort = Greatest Potential
Problem Solving: Be hard on the problem, not the person
Pride in Craftsmanship: Our work is our signature
Sense of Humor: We choose how to react to all situations
What you will do:
InspectionXpert Corporation is looking for a killer Full Stack Web Developer. In this role you will be required to be part architect, part developer, part DevOps, part user-experience guru and all problem-solver. You will help solve real-world problems that manufacturers around the world face on a daily basis and do it in a way that our customers say, “THAT KICKS ASS”.
What you have done:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering (will consider other degrees with more experience)
- Have 3+ years of experience developing applications for web using React
- Have 3+ years of experience ReST API framework (Microsoft Web API on .NET framework is preferred but will accept other systems -e.g. Express, Rails, etc…
- Have 2+ years of practical experience with design patterns.
- Taken it upon yourself to learn new technology, patterns, methodologies, domains of knowledge
It would be cool if you have:
- Worked with PDF.js, WebGL, D3.js, and/or Canvas
- Experience with document databases such as RavenDB or MongoDB
- Had experience with Jenkins continuous integration server
- Had exposure to CAD (e.g. SolidWorks, AutoCAD, etc…), manufacturing, quality assurance and/or statistics
What you will get:
- The chance to work with a kick-ass team of smart people who will push you to your greatest potential.
- The opportunity to learn and grow your professional career through sponsored education, certification and learning conferences.
- Take part in company activities with your co-workers that include bowling, go-kart racing, lunches, BBQs, ski trips etc.
- Participate in company sponsored volunteer opportunities (Boys and Girls Club, Habitat for Humanity, Brown Bag Ministry).
- A solid benefits package that includes 15 days PTO, 11 paid holidays, company paid Health, Dental and Vision plans (100% of premiums for employee, 50% of premiums for dependents), Life, AD&D, LTD plans, Gym/Fitness Reimbursement, and 401k program with generous employer match.