“Problem Solving" is one of our core values at InspectionXpert, and as a member of the Customer Support Team, you will be required to demonstrate an innate ability to get to the root cause of a customer or team reported problem. As a growing start-up in the triangle, we are looking for a Customer Support Specialist who is looking to be a part of a killer team that is maniacally customer focused and constantly evolving. Of course, we also appreciate doing this in the comfort of t-shirts and jeans.
Our Core Values (a.k.a Who we are, Who you need to be):
Courageousness: Be a seeker and a speaker of truth
Humility: Great ideas come from anywhere
Continuous Improvement: Go beyond “what is” to “what could be”
Perseverance: Continuous Effort = Greatest Potential
Problem Solving: Be hard on the problem, not the person
Pride In Craftsmanship: Our work is our signature
Sense of Humor: We choose how to react to all situations
What You Will Do:
- Provide individualized support for technical and non-technical users.
- Bring our products to the greatest possible value for our customers by going beyond the initial question.
- Work with the Sales and Accounts team to ensure open communication regarding current customers and prospects.
- Clearly and effectively communicate issues and requests from customers to Development.
Who you are:
- Often receives computer troubleshooting calls from friends and family
- Understands the behind-the-scenes of Microsoft Networks and the File Explorer
- CAD classes were what you took for fun in high school or college
- Is able to ask questions to make sure you can answer the whole question asked of you
- Takes the initiative to collaborate with co-workers to find the best solution
- Understands they won’t have all the answers, and is willing to ask for help
- Sees challenging questions through to a complete resolution
- Under promises and over delivers
What you have done:
- Previous manual or computer-aided design and drafting (e.g. SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Pro/E, etc…) experience
- Experience with manufacturing and quality assurance processes
What you will get:
- The chance to work with a kick-ass team of smart people who will push you to your greatest potential
- The opportunity to learn and grow your professional career through sponsored education, certification and learning conferences
- Take part in company activities with your co-workers that include bowling, go-kart racing, lunches, BBQs, ski trips etc.
- Participate in company sponsored volunteer opportunities (Boys and Girls Club, Habitat for Humanity, Brown Bag Ministry).
- A solid benefits package that includes 15 days PTO, 11 paid holidays, company paid Health, Dental and Vision plans (100% of premiums for the employee, 50% of premiums for dependents), Life, AD&D, LTD plans, Gym/Fitness Reimbursement, and 401k program with generous employer match.