Insource Services Raleigh, NC
- Posted: 26 days ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance
Insource provides expertise to our clients in the areas of HR, Finance and IT. Our clients include a diverse mix of businesses ranging from small venture-backed startups to well-established nonprofit organizations. We work closely with our clients' staff, providing them access to the specialized knowledge they need to successfully operate and grow their businesses. We love solving problems and identifying opportunities for efficiency improvements for our clients. In fact, everything we do at Insource is focused on helping our clients achieve their mission and business goals.
We invest in our client relationships and passionately care about the service we deliver. Everything we do is centered on our core beliefs and we believe:
- Understanding our clients' culture and vision make us a better partner ∙
- Our cross-content perspective adds unique value for our clients
- HR, Finance and IT start with people
- There is always more than one way to solve a problem
- In doing the right things for the right reason
- Being easy to work with is core to who we are
- Communication needs to be direct and candid
- Happy staff leads to happy clients
What You'll Do:
Responsible for the comprehensive management of assigned client relationships and related IT infrastructures and environments to ensure optimal performance and meet existing and future needs. Manage consulting engagement to achieve both client satisfaction and profitability goals. Key areas include: Technical--technology strategy, budgeting, purchasing, documentation ownership, warranties, project management, it asset disposals, help ticket management, hands-on & webinars/virtual training, google administration. Client relations—technology planning, budgeting and implementation, consistent check-ins and related communications, attend related meetings, user satisfaction surveys, coordinate incorporation of additional services as contracted and attending important client events.
- The IT Client Manager will be responsible for the overall management of client relationships and their IT infrastructure.
- Develop a partnership with key stakeholders at client organizations ranging from CEO’s to end users
- Develop 1, 3, and 5 year technology plans for small to medium sized businesses
- Manage the IT operations at various clients
- Aid in the design of technology solutions, taking into account budget, risk and other organizational environmental factors
- Present technical information to non-technical audiences
- Mange consulting engagements to achieve both client satisfaction and profitability goals
- Local travel is required between client sites in the Greater Boston area
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent working knowledge of IP and internet/email topology and networked systems
- Excellent working knowledge of all Windows Operating systems, Microsoft Applications,
- Excellent, proven organizational and project management skills
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills
- Ability to quickly assess situations, troubleshoot problems, make decisions , and follow through to resolution
- High degree of self-motivation and organization, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, adaptable, unflappable under pressure and comfortable working in a variety of client environments.
- Undergraduate education and 3 or more years of relevant experience
- 3 or more years of IT experience.
- Working knowledge of networked systems, Windows & Apple OS, Microsoft Applications, Server Virtualization and Cloud based file and email systems ∙ Experience working on IT Project and/or Operations teams
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize tasks efficiently ∙ Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, adaptable and calm under pressure
- Challenging, exciting consulting work without the overnight or long distance travel
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
- Generous paid time off Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K with company matching
Find Us On:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/insourceservices
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/insource-services-inc. Twitter - https://twitter.com/InsourceSvcs
Please visit http://insourceservices.applicantpro.com to apply.
At Insource we appreciate the value and richness of different perspectives and experiences. We constantly strive to be a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We work to make you feel welcomed and engaged as a valued member of the team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Insource Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Insource ServicesWhy Work Here?
Exposure to cutting edge technology. Outstanding growth opportunity.
Insource Services provides business solutions for companies large and small. Our expertise in core business areas helps ensure that our clients can focus on their core competencies - and their bottom line. Insource staff members fulfill critical functions that allow client-company principals to focus on delivering the product or service that determines the company’s success. We work with small to medium sized companies and we are growing.