Company Overview: InSite Street Media is a growing company known for its innovation and excellence in the field of Outdoor Advertising. Our properties include municipal transit and bus shelters, and comprehensive street furniture programs. InSite currently operates out of home advertising in more than 100 communities in Georgia, Connecticut, Florida, New York, New Jersey, Los Angeles, and the Washington DC Metropolitan area.
Position Overview: This is an outside sales position selling advertising within the Atlanta market. The Account Executive will be responsible for selling to the small and medium business sector that make decisions locally. Successful candidates must be self-starters, innovative, and creative, with a “Hunter” attitude and comfortable with cold-calling. This position will develop new business by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
We will train the right person! Are you hungry to learn and grow with a company?
Essential Duties and expectations:
- Achieve monthly and annual revenue goal
- Extensive cold calling and prospecting.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and prospective clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to prospect for and identify target accounts.
- Establish, maintain, and grow relationships with client base and agencies for ongoing revenue.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and marketing campaigns using company supplied templates.
- Help clients by serving as a local marketing consultant and resource to develop outstanding creative ideas designed to maximize client results.
- Drive long term, consistent revenue through multi-year contracts.
- Maintain accurate up to date records of all client calls
- Be pro-active and keep up with our ever-changing industry with regards to new product offerings, industry changes, and competitor actions
- Be a team player
Desired Skills, Requirements and Experience:
- Prior cold calling and outside sales experience preferred
- 1+ years of outside sales and marketing experience in advertising / local media preferred
- Must be a proven sales closer with experience at developing new business
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience preferred (Communications or Marketing)
- Knowledge of and/or experience in media sales preferred
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required
- Must have clean, dependable transportation and possess a valid driver’s license to meet required number of face to face calls and take clients on market/inventory rides as established by manager
Compensation and Benefits:
InSite offers a competitive base salary, plus commissions, productivity bonuses, on-going company incentives. A car allowance, a cell phone allowance, and business expense reimbursement are also provided. A company owned tablet or laptop is furnished, and employee benefits include company paid medical, dental, life insurance, and optional 401K and vision.
InSite Street Media participates in the U.S. SSA and DHS E-verify Program, which includes verification of an applicant’s Social Security Number and Right to Work in the United States. We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or the presence of a disability which could not prevent the performance of essential job duties, with or without reasonable accommodation or any other protective status. InSite operates in a Drug Free Workplace environment.