InSite is looking for a passionate and driven Product Development Manager to help define and enhance new and existing products for enterprise clients. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who can quickly learn the industry and competitive landscape and be able to communicate with business and technical stakeholders.
In this role, you will be responsible for taking requirements and coming up with technical & business solutions that meets those requirements. You will define full technical product requirements and work with engineering and internal team members to ensure that deliverables are developed in a timely manner and meet the desired business goals.
What you'll be doing:
Production Management (50%)
- Oversee & manage production employees & processes, including inventory control, build optimizations, standard operating procedures, & manufacturing efficiency.
- Lead and set warehouse goals in coordination with sales and customer support.
- With support of other team members, build and manage project timelines for new incoming orders to meet demand.
- Improve efficiency and costs of production workflow through troubleshooting of our process and offer proactive recommendations on improvements.
Product Creation (25%)
- Contribute to Product Roadmap strategy by identifying key trends and market shifts to optimize our overall product assortment.
- Use competitive benchmarking, consumer research and costing analysis to refine new product concepts into executable, market-ready products.
- Partner with Ownership, Operations, Marketing and Sales to develop the business case and forecast for new product launches.
- Collaborate with contractors on product development, improvement, budget, and timelines.
- Communicate key benefits and features of new products to Sales and team members to support successful go-to-market and activation of campaigns.
- Create feedback loop on year 1 performance vs. forecast, partnering with Marketing and Sales team on key learnings and opportunities to optimize sales results.
Product Improvement (25%)
- Develop new and innovative packaging concepts to meet sustainability goals and improve customer experience.
- Partner with the Operations team to establish a sourcing and vendor strategy for product.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer experience.
- Lead team to increase both quality and quantity of product with quick turnaround times.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelors degree in Science or Business.
- 3-5+ years related experience in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel & Word, and G Suite
- Integrity and discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Exceptional writing skills including the ability to present and convey ideas to business and leadership stakeholders
- High attention to detail
Formerly known as North American Satellite Corporation, InSite has re-established and relocated its headquarters in Saint Charles Missouri.