Insightin Health’s mission:
Our mission starts with our mindset. As a group of like-minded, energetic and naturally empathetic experts, we view our talents and clients as partners who share one, common goal: to innovate solutions that connect the ecosystem that delivers the healthcare experience and elevates it to a more personal, transparent, and human level—simplifying the process, driving higher profits for our clients, and lowering the cost of care for consumers.
What we are looking for:
Insightin Health is looking for a full-time Director of Client Services to support our healthcare clients and lead our Product Delivery Managers. This position is located in our downtown Pittsburgh office, with occasional travel required. Remote candidates will not be considered.
The Director of Client Services is a thought leader and strategic partner to our external clients, helping them achieve their strategic goals and grow their business, through a combination of business alignment and the use of innovative technology.
The successful applicant must demonstrate the ability to build and maintain effective communications and strong relationships with external and internal teams, while using analytical skills and creative problem-solving to proactively offer solutions.
The main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Helping our clients excel, through a combination of strategic thinking and first-class execution
- Utilizing your knowledge of healthcare, particularly from a payer or provider perspective, to act as a strategic partner for our clients
- Being on-site at the client office as needed to participate in meetings, conduct platform walk-throughs, collect client feedback, provide status updates on active and upcoming projects
- Building and conducting client/internal presentations to demonstrate and communicate a business case
- Keeping up to date with new features and releases and providing on-site training and awareness to improve client engagement
- Working with clients and Insight in leadership to proactively identify future-state enhancement opportunities while effectively managing all current-state day-to-day functions
- Serving as effective communication conduit between client and key Insightin personnel
This position may be for you, if you:
- Are a strong communicator
- Have proven healthcare experience, especially in the insurance or provider realm
- Solve problems like a boss, and can join the tactics and strategy to deliver real change
- Possess solid technology skills
- Are highly organized
- Effectively lead others
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher in business, healthcare, communication, or other related field
About Insightin Health:
Insighitn Health is one of the fastest growing healthcare SaaS platforms. Our industry-leading team is passionate about connecting expert marketing strategy and technology to provide a results-driven engagement platform for our healthcare clients. With Inisightin Health’s AI-driven decision engine, health plans deliver individual experiences and content for each member’s path from start to finish. Every step of the way, we humanize the healthcare experience!
We offer our talents a competitive compensation, and comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance: medical, dental, and vision (vision premiums covered 100%), 401k, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, paid time off, and more.