Director of Operations
Insight San Francisco, CA
- Posted: 26 days ago
- Serve as the point of contact for office and third-party vendors and for building property management; manage office contracts and monitor expenditures.
- Lead the company’s human resources and benefits matters and related tasks; administer the company’s HR and benefits software provider.
- Manage office IT system, computer hardware and software, and coordinate support for employees with technical issues.
- Work with General Counsel and investment team to procure and maintain corporate insurance policies; manage insurance renewals.
- Assist with upcoming headquarters search; manage future office move.
- Oversee office upkeep and administrative management, including filing and document management and office supply management.
- Assist employees in expense reporting, calendar management and meeting coordination, including management of conference rooms and other resources.
- Provide support to General Counsel, Controller and investment team. Tasks include compiling legal documents and investor reports and assisting with compliance activities.
- Coordinate marketing efforts, including updates to company website and collateral materials.
- Assist investment team with property due diligence, acquisitions, and dispositions on an as-needed basis.
- Coordinate team-building and client outreach efforts and activities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High degree of integrity; professionalism, honesty, self-motivation and positive attitude.
- Extremely organized with keen attention to detail; ability to multi-task effectively.
- Highly proficient computer software skills, including expertise in using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle confidential company and personal information with discretion.
- Undergraduate degree required, master’s degree a plus.
- Notary certification a plus, or interest in obtaining one (company will sponsor).
- HR or aPHR certification a plus, or interest in obtaining one (company will sponsor).
- $120-130k plus generous bonus and benefits
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Insight