Advisory & Assurance Administrative Assistant
Insight Redwood City, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Editing of financial statements, management letters, representation letters & engagement letters from an administrative perspective
- Finalizing the binders in CCH Engagement and AdvanceFlow.
- Independence checks for new audit and review client proposals
- Editing audit proposals and board presentation packets
- Process other miscellaneous transmittal letters and documents for the audit department
- Work closely with both partners, A&A administrative supervisor, and accountants for any support that is needed throughout the workday
- Assigned Admin will work directly with the A&A team of accountants providing all levels of administrative support as needed:
- This includes typing correspondences, processing faxes, taking/making phone calls/messages, coordinating meetings/lunches, making copies, requesting client files, processing federal express packages, certified mail and any other type of administrative request or special projects.
- 5-7 years of “industry related” experience
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, and DocuSign
- Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks with good judgment and independence
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor at all times
- High attention to detail
- Ability to follow complex instructions
- Demonstrates dependability and sense of urgency
- Ability to interact with senior management in the organization
- Perform a wide variety of tasks and ability to change focus quickly as demands change
AddressRedwood City, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Insight