Insight Services Group, Inc. San Diego, CA
- Posted: 29 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
We area national investigative and medical management services firm specializing in cost containment and anti-fraud related services. We are currently seeking individuals for part time surveillance and field investigative positions. The ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, have good problem solving skills and be team oriented. Candidate must be able to work independently, have strong time management skills, and have strong communication skills. Flexible hours are a must, to include: early mornings, weekday, weekend, and evening hours. Criminal Justice Degree preferred, but not required. Candidates must have the following: -
- A reliable vehicle.
- Worker's Compensation, Auto Accident, or similar surveillance experience.
- A cell phone; to be in contact with a case manager while on surveillance.
- A digital video camera, date and time stamp software with the ability to upload video.
- Be proficient using Word and ability to write detailed reports.
- Cases will be assigned on a Per Diem basis.
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary.
We are looking for candidates to be employees not sub-contractors.
ISG is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) as well as a certified Minority Business Employer (MBE)
Insight Services Group, Inc.Why Work Here?
Awesome company, great benefits and lots of room for growth!
We area national investigative and medical management services firm specializing in cost containment and anti-fraud related services.
AddressSan Diego, CA
LegalView all jobs at Insight Services Group, Inc.