Quality Engineer - Greater NYC area
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an experienced Quality Engineer with a background working in a manufacturing environment with components versus whole-goods? Do you speak Spanish? If this describes you and youd like to work for a well-established and family-owned business with a laid-back atmosphere and great compensation, we may have the role for you.
We are growing! We have a newly created role and will be adding a Quality Engineer to our team. Our ideal candidate has a few years of experience as a Quality Engineer or Supervisor working with plastics or metal or other components. In this role you can expect to be responsible for putting processes and procedures in place, creating quality documentation, and perform root cause analysis. Top applicants are dedicated, competent, and have strong leadership skills. As we grow, so can you, there is a great career path with us! Must be able to be onsite in New Jersey daily.
Responsibilities for Quality Engineer
- Develop inspection methods to analyze product quality
- Improve product quality by making recommendations for change
- Work together with relevant teams and departments to improve products
- Ensure products adhere to company and industry quality standards
- Brainstorm ideas to create solutions for identified problems
- Formulate a strategic plan to increase productivity in the business
- Document results and findings after inspections are carried out
- Implement a working system to ensure conformity and accuracy in the production process
Qualifications for Quality Engineer
- Master's degree in engineering preferred
- Extensive experience in a quality assurance environment required
- High proficiency in computer technology and systems operations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- In-depth understanding of industry market trends and conditions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work efficiently in a team environment
- Basic mathematical arithmetic skills
- Spanish speaking is a must
ManufacturingView all jobs at Insight Recruitment
Get fresh Manufacturing Quality Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.