Are you an experienced Dynamics NAV technical analyst? Perhaps a ‘swiss army knife’ with NAV? If you have a nice blend of techno functional experience, a desire to work in a laid-back environment, and you enjoy variety in your work, we have the role for you!
We are well established and on the cutting edge and we are looking for an experienced Dynamics NAV technical analyst, with some functional background. Our ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience and enjoys problem solving, gathering requirements, and working client side with the software. Salary up to $125k plus benefits. Must be in or willing to relocate to Chicago.
The primary focus of the role will be designing, coding, documenting, and implementing new business processes, customizations, and upgrades. Will work with internal IT team as well as external consulting team to enhance overall system and business processes.
You can expect to:
· Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements, scope out modifications, and develop custom solutions using C/AL programming.
· Design develop and implement integrations between NAV and other business systems.
· Analyze Business processes to identify potential enhancements and increase efficiency.
· Troubleshoot ERP issues to ensure optimal system performance
We’d love you to have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar and 3-5 years related work experience
· 3+ years of Dynamics NAV experience including C/AL programming required.
· Must be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge of Dynamics NAV system.
· Experience with integrations between NAV and other systems.
· Functional chops.
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve business software issues.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Warehousing/WMS experience preferred
· Experience with Jet Reports a plus
· Experience with Construction a plus