Content Marketing Specialist - Oklahoma City, Work Remote
Are you a content marketer with a desire to use your creativity in a technology setting? Do you have a solid background with maintaining WordPress sites, creating content, and with SEO? If this describes you and you desire to use your talents in a remote and flexible work environment, we may have a position for you. We are a Microsoft Partner made up of a solid group of talented and experienced individuals who keep our customers as the focus of what we do. We have a strong, technology savvy, and experienced virtual team.
In this role you can expect to create compelling digital content to drive sales, build customer connection and enhance our brand value. This person will be responsible for creating high-impact content to engage decision-makers across the marketing funnel and throughout the customer lifecycle. Additionally, they'll be responsible for distributing content within the appropriate platforms and measuring results to ensure maximum impact. Salary depending upon experience. This is a full-time direct hire role with benefits. Must be in or near Oklahoma City, OK.
• Collaborate with sales, product development and marketing peers to develop an effective digital content marketing strategy to drive digital traffic, generate leads and increase customer engagement.
• Develop editorial guidelines to ensure marketing content is consistent with our brand tone, style and voice.
• Maintain an integrated content marketing calendar to create, deliver and manage content across a variety of channels and customer personas.
• Drive production of high-quality content including: blog posts, website/email copy, video scripts and customer case studies, thought leadership pieces, etc.
• Develop content strategy, write and post content, and monitor activity on social media channels.
• Track content KPIs and analyze content performance against marketing goals to help inform and optimize content strategy.
Qualifications and Requirements
• 2-5 years content marketing experience delivering highly successful content programs, with a focus on B2B marketing and social media.
• Superior copywriting skills with the ability to create effective messaging for a variety of audiences including prospects, customers, partners and industry influencers.
• Previous experience with content marketing and marketing concepts, including buyer personas, content and customer journey mapping, campaign development, and SEO.
• Must be a self-motivated, well-organized individual who pays close attention to detail and is able to effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have strong communication and project management skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, project managers and others involved in content and digital design projects. •
• BA degree preferred
Offering a boutique style service, we have grown organically over the years through word of mouth referrals and have become the Agency of Choice for companies who need the right talent to join their firm.
Our Services Include: Direct hire, Contract or Contract-to-hire.
We have served a wide variety of firms in the Midwest and nationwide since 1998 and as a result we have come to truly know our client's culture, their business demands and subsequently their hiring needs. Everything is evolving in today's marketplace and the most innovative professionals are driving this market. The success of your company relies on how you can attract, engage and hire these people: this is where we can help.
A Dynamic Approach
"Over 85% of our business comes from referrals; that's a powerful testament to the quality of service we deliver. Companies want to be truly heard and understood when they are working with an agency to help them find and secure the best talent available. Many come to us because they're tired of the larger nationwide chains only providing mediocre candidates, and they want better results.
And that is what every company receives with us: better results."
- Kinga Wilson, Search Consultant and Owner of Insight Recruitment