Are you a creative marketer with the ability to influence people to action through strategic marketing communications? Do you have high attention to detail, strong project management skills, and the ability to spearhead multiple assignments from ideation to completion with excellence? Are you energized by the desire to see marketing efforts be transformed into measurable outcomes that have a positive impact on our environment? If this sounds like you, we may have the role for you.
We are a leading non-profit making a global difference and we are looking to add a Communications Manager to our Marketing/PR team. This is a role for someone who can intuitively recognize new ways to communicate a message effectively through a variety of marketing channels.
In this role you will assist with the development of strategic communications plans for our corporate partnerships teams including but not limited to: a comprehensive year-long marketing plan including the creation of voice, messaging, newsletter content, social media posts, press releases and identifying key thought leadership opportunities through the execution of byline content, webinar series and the creation of a speakers bureau program. Additionally, you will ensure a consistent narrative across all platforms in relation to the corporate partners external communications and lead generation.
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual who is strategic, detail-oriented, good at building relationships, organized, has the ability to multitask, is a quick learner and can work independently.
· Understand our mission, programs and competition.
· Assist in compiling information, secondary research and/or other data for various projects and campaigns
· Participate in the development and execution of strategic marketing and communications plans for our corporate partners
· Create messaging, newsletter content, social media posts, press releases
· Identify key thought leadership opportunities
· Strategize and coordinate industry trade shows, round tables and speaking events
· Draft copy for prospecting; copy updates for corporate partner website
· Own speaker’s bureau
· Evaluate results of the campaign, project and/or communications plan
· Other duties or special projects as assigned
- Motivated, goal-oriented individual who can manage projects, meet deadlines and exceed expectation
- Strong communicator of our programs in a manner that connects with others
- Effective collaborator and liaison to other areas of the organization
· Strong written and verbal communicator
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, engaged team member with high degree of professionalism
- B2B marketing experience a plus
- 4-year degree in marketing or related field
5-8 years in agency or other marketing communications positions