· Maintain curb appeal, including the conditions and appearance of the property. Point out all safety hazards to the Resident Manager and implement repairs. Remove any debris around the properties that do not belong, making sure to dispose of it properly.
· Refurbish vacancies within the time limit prescribed by the resident Manager minimizing turnaround time on a vacant.
· Implement any necessary preventative maintenance.
· Check boiler rooms weekly during appropriate months, read gauges for proper levels, and notify Resident Manager immediately of any malfunctions.
· Inspect buildings on a regular basis for light bulb replacements
· Always carry a cell phone. It is the engineer’s responsibility to ensure that batteries are replaced and the phone is always charged.
· Be on-call after hours and weekends in the event of an emergency.
· Respond to after hour calls.
· Ensure all trash is being picked up from Waste Management companies.
· Inspect all entrance doors to buildings for proper lock operation.
· Work with contractors.
· Notify manager of any peeling paint/ wall repairs needed in the common areas, the exterior of buildings, or anywhere else visible.
· Fix broken appliance if able. Otherwise, inform the Resident Manager that it needs replacing. Always retain the make, model, and serial number for office records.
Insight HoldingsWe are a full-service multi-family property management company with over 10 years of experience. We both own and manage residential buildings and oversee more than 223 units throughout Cleveland, OH. We are seeking to hire bright, dynamic individuals who love bringing a vision to reality and can provide exceptional customer service.