Recruiter/ Account Manager
- $50,000 Yearly
Looking for a career in sales? Insight Global is one of the world's largest staffing firms. What does that mean? We make hiring easy for our clients. Sine 2001 we've expanded from a small entrepreneurial startup to over $4 billion in revenue. Our growth is driven by our award-winning company culture, comprehensive training programs, and of course, our people. We pride ourselves on hiring elite entry-level sales candidates because we believe in promoting from within. Each employee starts as a Recruiter before earning a promotion to Account Management.
As an entry-level Recruiter, you'll be supported by a team of mentors to show you the ropes and give guidance every step of the way. From day one, you'll be immersed in The IG Way, a cutting-edge training program designed to not only teach how we operate, but also how to accelerate your sales career.
The purpose of the recruiter the Recruiter role is to build the foundation for a successful sales career at Insight Global. As a Recruiter, you'll learn all about staffing and our services - and how to sell them to current and future clients. You'll play the role of matchmaker for companies and candidates by reviewing resumes from our internal database and online job boards, conducting phones interviews, preparing candidates to meet hiring managers, and ultimately negotiating job offers to get them hired.
The average employee spends approximately six months in the Recruiter role before enrolling into either Account Manager Training (AMT) or Professional Recruiter Training (PRT). The next 8 to 12 weeks, you'll be working to earn your promotion into either role by applying the skills and knowledge you learned to the real-world scenarios with your future clients.
Account Managers are the face or our organization. They work directly with hiring managers at Fortune 1000 companies by researching and targeting organizations in need of staffing services. They make an initial connection through networking and cold calls, ultimately becoming valuable business consultants and building long-term relationships with their clients. Account Managers run in-person meetings and lunches to get to know hiring goals, team dynamics, and sell how our services can elevate their business. They'll then gather job requirements and work hand-in-hand with our Recruiting team to find the perfect candidates to fill each role. Account Managers don't sell a product, they sell staffing and are experts when it comes to all things hiring.
When it comes to Professional Recruiting, think next-level Recruiting and a different take on inside sales. Professional Recruiters are experts in their craft, focused on job seekers and our consultants. Their job is to identify top talent, then work to pair those candidates with the perfect job. They get to know the experiences and career aspirations of each job seeker to match clients to consultants. Once the placement is made, our Professional Recruiters continue to work closely with each consultant guaranteeing a world-class experience and offering continued support throughout their careers. Our Professional Recruiters accounted for over 80% of our job placements last year.
- We're focused on hiring the best talent, regardless of major, school, or experience. We are looking for individuals, with grit, leadership potential, and a competitive spirit. If you're driven, personable, and embody our Shared Values, you're the right fit for Insight Global.
- Personality: We look for those who have strong personalities, who are positive, charismatic and have a willingness to connect with others
- Grit: This job is challenging, but it's extremely rewarding. We want the type of people who persevere beyond the hard stuff and proactively pursue long-term goals, work well under pressure, and can handle difficult situations. There will always be obstacles, but how our people handle them is what sets us apart.
- Team: Together, anything is possible. IG employees must want to be part of a team and work well with others. every success story has a team of people behind it.
- Culture: Of everything, our culture is most important, and our Shared Values define us: Everyone Matters, We Take Care of Each Other, Leadership is Here to Serve, High Character & Hard Work Above All Else & Always Know Where You Stand. Our employees (and those we seek to hire) embody and live out these Shared Values.
- Sales: We want someone who's motivated, excited about sales, looking to start a long-term career, and can embody our Sales Behaviors: Ability to Build in-Person Relationships, Urgent, Aggressive and Direct, Relentlessly Compete, Always Find a Way, and Be Elite.
USD $50,000.00 - USD $55,000.00 /Yr.
1001 19th St NArlington, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.