2-4 month contract
- Preferred 1-3 years of working experience within a Call Center
- Experience taking more than 50+ calls a day
- Experience with Outlook, Microsoft word, Excel
- Flexibility to adapt and multi-task
- Detailed Oriented
- Great customer service skills
- Health Insurance Background – Knowing Insurance Language
- Insight Global is looking for a Customer Service representative in the Denver Tech Center area. We are looking for people who have strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and past experience taking in 50+ calls a day in a Call Center Environment. Most of the time this individual will be taking inbound calls and speaking to clients about benefits packages or troubleshooting other issues like changing passwords, etc. There will be light outbound calls for follow ups with clients to make sure everything was resolved or handled from previous calls. These individuals will be working with new employees enrolling to benefits, retiree within cobra, term people benefits and more. The shift range from 6-6pm but are looking for people who can fill the later shift which is 9:30-6pm. During the shift you will get two fifteen minute breaks and then a 30 minute lunch. Training will be provided for the first 3 weeks and the schedule will is 8-5pm, then going to the regular late shift.
- No Vacation Time in Q4 (October, November, and December)
- Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day is the only time off
- Q4 there is required Saturday work, at least 4 different days
- Shift Hours: 9:30am -6pm, if there is calls in the queue, team members need to stay until they are done. May go 7-8pm.
- No Phones on the floor
- Every day two breaks 15 mins each – Lunch break 30 mins
- Every other Monday they bring in breakfast
- Every Wednesday they cater in Lunch
- Every Friday they have happy hours on site
- Full kitchen on each floor which includes: Snacks, hint water, pop, coffee, and fruits.
- Overtime is paid out time and half