Clinical Research Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our large government client is seeking a biomedical scientist with experience managing medical information and clinical products associated with longitudinal studies. This research study collects a wide variety of data from sources including biospecimens, physical measurements, genomic profiles, mobile health devices, and medical histories to describe a cohort of over a million people who will be followed for over 10 years.
In support of the program, we are seeking a dedicated individual who can assist in the development, management, and overall stewardship of program governance, collaborations, protocol development, and program policies. Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Building and managing collaborations between internal divisions and awardees
- Developing, managing, or supporting a number of internal processes relating to clinical study
- Understanding the wealth of available healthcare data to assist the program in data sourcing, interpretation, and utilization.
- Master's degree in Biomedical sciences or Public Health
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in longitudinal research studies
- Experience working in the project management aspects of clinical trials and research studies such as:
- Programming or administration of Jira and other Atlassian products
- Pediatric studies or clinical trials
- Running clinical or survey pilots, protocol writing, and IRB (institutional review board) submission experience.
- Managing Communications or Collaborations of large groups
- Experience working with government agencies for research studies or clinical trials
Insight GlobalWhy Work Here?
Sign on bonus, annual merit increases: 8% bonus, $45 mobile allowance, relocation packages starting at $2,5000-10,000