Our client is a leading information technology company. They are looking for a motivated Inside Sales Representative to join their successful team in Manhattan Beach, CA.
Inside Sales Role:
- Source new practice opportunities in prioritized specialties through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Research practices, identify decision makers and generate interest.
- Understand practice needs and requirements.
- Schedule and attend 10-minute web demonstrations on active multi location practices.
- Follow up on each practice demo to get the information necessary to register the practice, including contact information, physicians, calendar rules, rep rules, and existing calendars.
- Route the practice information and key contact person to customer support to complete the registration and build their calendars.
- Extend the registration of the company across the network of large multi-location practices.
Inside Sales Requirements:
- Proven inside sales experience.
- Understanding of healthcare practice operations.
- Track record of overachieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience making dozens of calls per day.
- Excellent written communication skills and effective use of emails.
- Experience working with SalesForce and Sales Automation Systems.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Up to $65,000 base salary and $120,000 OTE.
To Apply: Please send resume.