Our client, a prominent health care company, is looking for a talented Customer Service Representative in Louisville, CO.
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Answers multiple incoming telephone lines.
- Obtains necessary information and transfers calls to correct extensions.
- Operate communication systems such as phone, switchboard and paging system.
- Offers special assistance to persons such as those who are unable to dial or who are in emergency situations.
- Maintains confidentiality, security, and integrity of patient and organizational data.
- Performs tasks in a timely manner as requested by hospital staff members as well as Management.
- Performs clerical duties such as typing, proofreading, and sorting mail.
Customer Service Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Previous experience in a hospital setting preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong sense of empathy and professionalism.
- Sense of urgency in solving problems.
To Apply: Please send resume.