WORK FOR THE VETERANS ADMINISTRATIVE HOSPITAL
$7500 IN BENEFITS FROM THE FIRST DAY OF EMPLOYMENT
FREE GOVERNMENT BENEFITS WORTH THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS INCLUDED IN THIS JOB:
- $7500 in benefits from the first day of employment
- Health - 100% paid
- Dental - 100% paid
- Vision - 100% paid
- Group Life insurance - 100% paid
- Short-term and Long-term Disability - 100% paid
- Vacation leave - 100% paid
- Sick leave - 100% paid
- Bereavement leave - 100% paid
- Holiday leave - 100% paid
- Jury Duty/Subpoenaed Witness leave - 100% paid
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) (medical and dependent)
If you do not want Medical Benefits, we put the money that would have been spent on that in a 401K Account.
Government Ex Military Role:
- Understand and explain Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) services or procedures.
- Ask clarifying questions to identify complex or vague requests for VA services and information.
- Accurately record details of calls and other service requests in an expected time frame.
- Select appropriate VA services to meet the specific needs of customers.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with VA employees, outside agencies and the public.
- Utilize a multi-screen computer system including a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of callers.
- Organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
Government Ex Military Requirements:
- Experience in a customer service environment. Previous Contact Center work preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure including calm and effective dealing with escalating or difficult calls.
- Capability to "think on your feet" to offer additional solutions to problems.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with the military and veteran community programs a plus.
- U.S. Military Veteran or Veteran family members receive additional consideration.
- Knowledge of VA benefits and entitlements, as well as Veteran issues and concerns, is a plus.
- Ability to pass a federal NACI background check.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
To Apply: Please send a resume.