- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Take Advantage of Our Growth and Expansion!
Are you looking for a great opportunity to lead a professional team that manages and enhances some of DC's finest commercial landscape properties? What if we throw in an attractive base salary, incentive plan, benefits and the opportunity to lead and develop a team of high energy self-starters who consistently provide outstanding customer service? If you answered “yes” this might be a great opportunity for you.
Inside Out Landscape is looking for a commercial landscape leader to join our team as a Branch Manager. The Branch Manager is directly responsible for the full scope of Landscape Management and Winter Services activities for accounts within the assigned geographic area. The Branch Manager is directly responsible for Branch planning regarding all key assets and activities needed to optimize labor, material, inventory management, logistics, and equipment. The position reports directly to the Division President, manages the local sales effort and leads a team of Account Managers and Production Managers. Areas of responsibilities include:
- Organizing and managing operations within the branch to provide consistent landscape quality and excellent customer service, which are the keys to developing and maintaining sustainable relationships with our clients.
- Effectively budgeting expenses and forecasting revenues.
- Analytical approach to identifying early trends and proactively taking decisive action to increase profitability
- Championing the belief that Inside Out is a professional sales organization engaged in the field of commercial landscape services and providing sales focus that is essential to meeting and exceeding all sales objectives.
- Partnering with the assigned sales team to identify and create qualified opportunities that result in profitable new business. Developing a team to proactively seek out opportunities for supplemental work that will enhance the client’s property and balance our seasonal workload.
- Nurturing a team to consistently perform high-quality work that is the key to the Inside Out brand.
- Assuring employees have a proactive approach to safety and treat it as an integral part of daily duties.
- Knowing the capabilities of all subordinates and mentoring their continued development.
We’re looking for a result oriented, highly motivated, sales/operational minded landscape professional with a minimum of 5 years of industry experience and a degree in a related field to join our team.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply online and send your resume to DChimakadze@heartlandcompany.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Inside Out Services
AddressSilver Spring, MD
Finance and Insurance