Embedded Software Engineer
Inscopix, Inc. Palo Alto, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inscopix has developed a miniaturized, real-time, brain mapping platform - enabling new approaches to understand the brain, and accelerating drug discovery for brain disorders like Parkinson and Alzheimer disease.
We are seeking an Embedded Systems Software Engineer to design and develop the firmware that bridges our neuro-imaging hardware and data acquisition software. You will collaborate with an interdisciplinary team of neuroscientists, data scientists and engineers from software, mechanical, optical and electrical engineering fields. You will also work closely with product management to translate functional requirements into production level embedded systems software.
- Design, build, test, and troubleshoot hardware, firmware, and embedded software for data acquisition electronics and embedded imaging systems.
- Lead continuous integration, build and test of software releases.
- Lead System verification and validation.
- Adapt system software to support manufacturing testing.
- Collaborate with product management and science group to translate user needs to system requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years industry experience working with embedded systems.
- Proficient in C/C++, python code development for embedded systems.
- Experience developing Linux device drivers.
- Experience working with embedded interfaces and protocols including wireless (USB3.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, MIPI, etc.)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- MS / PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Experience with GStreamer pipeline development
- Experience working with image sensors
- Knowledge of video compression methods and standards
- Experience with hardware-accelerated image processing pipelines (OpenCV, OpenGL, CUDA)
- Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) experience
Please visit www.inscopix.com/careers
Powered by JazzHR