Input Technology Solutions Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Input Technology Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Technology Consultant to join our team. Our government client requires a skilled technology consultant to work with and help them align their technologies with overall goals and better utilize existing technologies and processes. This role requires excellent analytical skills, extensive technical knowledge, and the ability to understand how technology supports business and organization goals. They must also have a solid understanding of the technology used and how to use it.
- Engage and manage strong business relationships with all customers to ensure high level of service, response, and overall success of customer-driven business and technical strategies.
- Assist technical support representatives with the management of all aspects of IT design, implementation, administration, and support processes to ensure the availability, operability, and stability of all assets.
- Serve as lead liaison between business customers and technology development. Concentration to detail is optimal for customer satisfaction. Understand customer requirements and business objectives.
- Provide proactive onsite and virtual technical consulting support to one or more offices for our government customer.
- Provide strategic advice within the customers support guidelines in using technology to achieve goals.
- Assist with the management of IT initiatives and collaborate with office technical staff and liaisons.
- Serve as technology expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of new advisors with technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration.
- Assist and consult with the new technology implementation.
- Train support staff in new and existing IT solutions/systems when needed. Provide assistance with technical issues.
- Revise existing systems and suggest improvements when needed.
- Partner with other technology teams to analyze business needs, implement customer solutions and provide technical product support.
- Minimum of 10+ years' experience of IT consulting experience.
- Minimum of 8-10 years' experience in the technology field with deep hands-on experience.
- Minimum of 8-10 years' experience of supporting technology infrastructure.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with VMware ESX Server or VMware products.
- 5+ years of experience with troubleshooting carrier and various connectivity issues for TDM, and IP networking fundamentals, including subnetting, router login procedures and assignment of routing protocols
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft (Windows Server 2012/2016 (2019 a plus), Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 and Active Directory)
- Experience in supporting and knowledge of Windows 10 and macOS.
- Experience with setup, operation and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking
- Experience with trouble ticketing system—currently using Service Manager
- Thorough knowledge of desktop and business/technical support systems.
- Ability to conduct in-house training to increase end-user proficiency.
- Ability to keep up with IT trends and innovation.
- A minimum of 2 certifications required from list below:
- ACSP (Apple Certification)
- Candidate must be a US Citizen with clearance eligibility
- Experience with VoIP and network security is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member.
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action
Education: BSc/BA in computer science, IT or relevant field; MSc/MBA in business a plus
Background Check: This position requires successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and a credit check.
Benefits: Full-time employees (permanent or contract employees who are employed for a term greater than 6 months) are eligible for benefits including time-off benefits, such as vacations and holidays, and insurance and other plan benefits.
Location: Washington, DC
Input Technology Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at Input Technology Solutions