Joint National Training Capabilities (JNTC) Program Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Input Technology Solutions is look for a Joint National Training Capabilities (JNTC) Program Coordinator for a direct hire opening with a client of ours in Hampton, VA!
The Program Coordinator will support of Air Combat Command Operations Division (ACC). This position assists in managing the Combat Air Forces (CAFs) participation in the Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) exercise program and service sponsored exercises, as well as for planning and executing the ACC Flag exercise program to provide highly trained individuals to the Joint Warfighting Efforts.
- Provide planning, budgeting, and execution assistance for ACC participation in the JNTC/JTCP funding programs
- Gather inputs to compile ACC's JNTC prioritized Program Budget Requests
- Program and recommend distribution to fund Joint (Sister Service) participation in the ACC Flag Exercise Program to branch managers for approval
- Produce required background papers, briefs, and reports for delivery and in response to higher headquarter, command, or division requests for information
- Transmit requests for PBR funding inputs to subordinate units, gather inputs, and coordinate with ACC exercise program managers and leadership to develop, prioritize, publish, and update ACC's prioritized list of JNTC PBRs. Publish finalized list in the Joint Coalition Warfighting (JCW) Joint Investment Database
- Support ACC in various JNTC accreditation and certification visits, Corporate Board Meetings, Requirements Working Group (RWG), and JNTC Mitigation Working Group conferences to champion and secure JNTC funding
- In coordination with ACC exercise program managers, determine JTCP funding requirements, prepare a budget request, and coordinate requirements with the Joint Coalition Warfighter Center and HAF
- Support ACC in the biannual JTCP Conference to present and champion funding requirements to assure Joint participation in ACC's Exercise Program
- Coordinate with and obtain inputs from the Exercise Program Officers to update and publish CONUS/OCONUS exercise slides weekly to SIPRNET, for COMACC, ACC, ACC, and ACC. The Contractor shall utilize the PowerPoint format maintained on the SIPRNET to accomplish this task. Additionally, in coordination with ACC, the Contractor shall ensure the ACC exercise schedule, the Joint Exercise schedule, and the COCOM Exercise schedules are published and deconflicted on the Consolidated Planning System (CPS) for the calendar year
- Oversee distribution and overall utilization of the JNTC funding requirements. In conjunction with ACC, oversee the scheduling of USAF unit participation in component Title X training events (i.e. SOCOM Exercise JADED THUNDER and USMC INTEGRATED TRAINING EXERCISEs). The Contractor shall coordinate Sister Service force requirements with ACC schedulers through the CPS, monitor the sourcing of required/appropriate units/capabilities, and recommend alternative Courses of Action (COAs). The Contractor shall ensure an appropriate number of man-days are reserved and available to support Air Reserve Force exercise tasking
- Utilize the Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS)
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Possess a bachelor's degree.
- Graduated from an Air Force pilot, navigator, or air battle manager course
- Three (3) years ‘experience in higher headquarters;
-Working on a multi-disciplinary level in coordinating requirements from other functional representatives;
-creating and delivering decision briefs to ACC, HAF, and JCW staff for action/decision;
-implementing Air Force Instruction (AFI) 10-204, Participation in Joint and National Exercises;
-consolidating JNTC PBR stakeholder submissions/inputs, preparing, updating and publishing JNTC PBRs;
-implementing AFI 10-251, Air Force Participation in Joint Training Transformation Initiative (JITI) and Joint National Training Capability (JNTC) directives.
-Global Exercise Schedule (GES), Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS). AFI 10-401, Air Force Operations; AFI 10-420, Combat Air Forces Aviation Scheduling directive
Input Technology Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Input Technology Solutions