Remote Sales Development Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Input 1 Remote Sales Development Representative
- Fully remote position, however, looking for someone in the PST region.
- Salary range $50,000 to $75,000 a year plus commission based on experience.
Input 1 is a leading technological innovator that helps insurance businesses modernize their billing services and payment solutions. Choosing to work for Input 1 as an employee or as a client means choosing to work with really good people. Integrity, compassion, and respect are vital to the character of the people that work at our company. Knowledge, flexibility, and constant self-evaluation are drivers of our success. Our work environment rewards excellence, not egos. If you are looking to join a company where you will be respected as person rather than identified as an employee number and you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we look forward to hearing from you!
When you join the Input 1 team as a Sales Development Representative, you will spend the first 30-90 days (depending on your previous knowledge and experience and demonstrated progress):
· Getting to know our company’s products and services and our role in the insurance industry. We provide you with paid training that includes classroom education, one on one education, company videos and other resources to help you become proficient and confident to be an Input 1 ambassador.
· Observe other team members perform sales prospecting activities such as researching and developing lead lists, utilizing HubSpot (CRM – Customer Relationship Management system).
· Practice role plays and demonstrating your knowledge.
After your 90th day as a Sales Development Representative:
· You will start to work independently within an assigned region.
· Become eligible for attractive commissions.
The ideal Sales Development Representative at Input 1 will:
· Have 6-12 months of outbound contact experience by phone, email, etc.
· Have a Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field.
· Take initiative and possess an innate drive to succeed, individually and as a team.
· Be resilient and demonstrate grit.
· Have excellent time management skills.
Other information you may want to know about our Sales Development Representative opportunity:
· We offer a full benefit plan including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Remote Sales Development Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.