Account Executive - Insurance Premium Financing (Montpelier, VT)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Our Job
The Account Executive is an outside sales job that develops quality leads to sell insurance premium financing services to retail agents, general agents and insurance carriers. The person in this role operates as a key individual contributor with no direct reports.
Why Leave Your Job for Ours?
- Entrepreneurial, highly accessible executive team versus closed-door, slow to change corporate management – it starts at the “top”.
- Servant-leadership philosophy and practice.
- Respect for the constant cycle of balancing work and your personal life.
- Better compensation and a full benefits plan.
- Stable and predictable commission plan.
- Resources to help you do your job.
- Products and services that clients want and need.
- Recognition and differentiated compensation for driving business growth.
- Diverse, inclusive, and progressive work environment.
About Our Company, Culture, and Values
Input 1 has a unique growth story, with its early beginnings as a family-built general agency in the 1950s. With unquestionable dedication to providing necessary and progressive solutions to an ever-evolving industry, Input 1 has since then grown to be a leading provider of premium financing, software, payment, billing, and business process outsourcing solutions to the property and casualty insurance industry.
Choosing to work for Input 1 as an employee or as a client means choosing to work with really good people. Integrity, compassion, and respect are vital to the character of the people that work at our company. Knowledge, flexibility, and constant self-evaluation are drivers of our success. Our work environment rewards excellence, not egos.
What You’ll Do
- Strategically develop and close opportunities to sell premium financing services to retail agents, general agents and insurance carriers within assigned territory by using research methods including but not limited to internet, social media, internal, and industry data.
- Ensure a positive client experience and generate opportunities to grow the client relationship by utilizing an effective contact and communication process using a combination of in-person, phone, email, and virtual conferencing.
- Manage your customers relationships to engender long term trust and friendship.
- Assist Chief Sales and Marketing Officer and Director of Sales proactively by remedying client pain points and qualifying additional client needs.
- Report how client pain points were addressed, and additional client needs identified to the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer and Director of Sales on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Actively seek out and participate in opportunities to role play with other Sales team members to continuously improve tactics and approach.
- Actively seek out and participate in opportunities to discuss CRM and database input to continuously improve tactics and approach.
- Maintain competitor, industry, and technology knowledge to serve as a trusted resource for prospects and customers and to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Achievement Orientation
- Branding and Positioning
- Client Focus
- Continuous Learning
- Strategic Sales Planning
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of business development experience.
- Highly functional with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Tech capable - prior experience with CRM applications like HubSpot or Salesforce or ability to learn quickly.
- This is a remote, work from home position.
- The person in this role will be assigned to a territory and is expected to conduct in-person visits to retail agents, general agents and insurance carriers regularly.
- Competitive, based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Vacation/sick time.
- Company provided work equipment and/or business reimbursements.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Input 1